The Lancet/CUGH will award six (6) $500 awards to six (6) student poster presentations – one for the best of each track. Students who wish to compete must opt in on the abstract submission form to compete.
Direct any questions to Jenna Smith, Events and Membership Engagement Manager at:Competition is open to abstracts addressing a project or activity conducted by an individual(s) with student status during the project period. The project, program, activity to be presented must be completed by July 31, 2019.
JUDGES will consider abstracts that meet all the following requirements:
- Authors/Presenters are students, or were students during the project period in question
- Authors/Presenters have accepted the invitation to present in poster format (regardless of the preferred presentation method indicated in the submission form)
- Submissions adhere to all abstract guideline stated above
- Opted in to compete in the Abstract Submission form
- The top scoring abstracts of each track will be invited to present as posters on both April 18 and 19, 2020
- On April 18 on-site judges will view these posters and select one winning poster per track
- Poster winners will be selected by end of day April 18, when the winners will be notified via email
- Poster winners will be recognized at the CUGH Awards Ceremony on April 19, where they will each receive $500 from The Lancet Global Health, and a photo opportunity with leadership from The Lancet and CUGH.LEARN MORE / SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT:
Click here to learn more about abstract submissions.