* MIC and LIC fees only apply to delegates/students that are citizens and CURRENTLY reside/live
in a MIC or LIC.
- Click here to determine whether your institution is a CUGH Institutional Member.
- To check your Individual Membership status, email to:
U.S. Government personnel are eligible for the “Delegate (Member)” rate when registering with a “.gov” email address. Please present your valid government employment ID when picking up your registration materials – otherwise the regular registration fee will apply.
- participation in the scientific program
- program and abstract book
- coffee breaks
- Welcome & Networking Reception
- GROUP REGISTRATION SPECIAL (thru March 7, 2020)
Register 10 attendees in a single transaction at any level(s) and receive one free registration (value up to $800). Offer available through March 7, 2020. Contact: Doris Steinbach
- SUPPORT LLMIC
ATTENDEE TRAVEL ($50)
To assist CUGH in enabling our colleagues from LLMIC institutions to attend and present at the conference, add $50 to your registration by checking the box in the registration form. 100% of your contribution supports LLMIC scientists to attend CUGH 2020.
- WELCOME RECEPTION ($0)
Meet and mingle with more than 1,800 fellow attendees evening of Saturday, April 18, 2020. Light snacks served. Your first drink is on the house. Check the box on the Registration Form to attend.
- CME ($30)
Selection and payment must be made at Registration to collect CME units after the conference closes.
Online Registration Form
Click hereto register online.
A full refund less a US $75.00 administrative fee will be granted for cancellations of registrations on/before March 7, 2020. No refunds will be granted for cancellations received after March 7, 2020. It is possible to replace a cancelled participant with another person.